Networking Software for Windows
haneWIN DHCP Server
The software implements a DHCP/BOOTP Server based on RFC 2131. Besides the standard dynamic IP address assignment for clients the software supports the assignment of predefined profiles and static IP addresses to known hardware addresses or identifiers. The server includes a multithreaded TFTP server for secure and reliable downloads.
The server supports all DHCP/BOOTP options and has no limitation
in the number of clients.
User interface in English and German.
Address and parameter assignment can be based on:
The DHCP Server is implemented as a native service for background operation, A Control Panel applet provides interactive access to the service.
The software is shareware.
- Controlled parameter assignment to clients.
- No autoconfiguration.
- To control the usage of dynamic IP addresses, leasing can be restricted to known hardware addresses only. DHCP/BOOTP requests of unknown hardware addresses are logged, but not served in this mode of operation. The server can negate autoconfiguration requests of clients.
- DNS Update
- The server supports automatic DNS updates for DHCP configured clients.
- Controlled download of boot images
- To download files to the administered clients the software integrates a multithreaded TFTP server. Download can be restricted to the configured boot file of the client.
If you have questions regarding the DHCP server, please read the
If you need further information send us a mail.